Marry Etta Monroe

The Harrison Family Discussion List

Marry Etta Monroe

I asked for information on the above name person (my grandmother) and
had said her maiden name was Monroe and her mother was a Harrison and
direct descendant of Benjamin Harrison.  Benjamin Harrison was the 23rd
President of the U.S. born in 1833 North Bend, Ohio and died in
Indianapolis, In. 1901.  His grandfather was William Henry Harrison, 9th
President of the U.S. 1773-1841.  I also wish to subscribe to Harrison.

[email protected]